A Note from Marianne Mancusi

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      Happy April!!

      Thanks for signing up for my newsletter. I appreciate the opportunity to send updates and information about my upcoming books! I promise not to flood your mailbox and if you get sick of me, you can always unsubscribe at anytime!

      Now on to April's news...

      A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court - COUNTDOWN - 28 DAYS!
      It's hard for me to believe, but CT Fashionista is almost here! Official release date is May 3rd. If you want to plan ahead, you can currently pre-order the book on Amazon.com. And make sure you check out my 4 Star Review in May's issue of Romantic Times Magazine! I was thrilled, to say the least.

      New Contest
      Being a member of this newsgroup automatically enters you into my new contest. I've found the cutest prize ever. Is it fashion? Is it chocolate? Actually it's both! Check out these adorable chocolate handbags I'm giving away from The Choco Choco House. (I wish I could win them.) http://www.mariannemancusi.com/FunStuff.html

      Appearances
      I'll be at the Romantic Times Convention on April 27th - May 1st. I'll be speaking on the Chick Lit panel and the Young Adult panel. I'll also be signing books for the first time ever!

      On May 10th I'm holding a book release party at Croma on Newbury Street in Boston. First 50 people to buy a book get a free drink. It'll be held right after work from 6:30 - 8:30. If you're local, please come by!

      On May 24th at 12:30pm, I'll be doing a reading and then signing books at the Borders Bookstore in Downtown Boston.

      And Finally...
      I'm very pleased to announce I've sold another two books to Dorchester. One will be the sequel to CT Fashionista - and will be called "A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest." Look for that to be out late 2006. More details and excerpt to come.

      If you can't wait that long <g> be sure to check out my first Young Adult title (written as Mari Mancusi) debuting from Dorchester's Smooch line in October. The title is "Sk8er Boy" and I compare it to Romeo and Juliet - with text messaging. :-)

      I'll sign off now, but if you have any questions or comments or just want to say hi, I'm at mm@.... And feel free to swing by my blog for more frequent updates. It's at www.mariannem.blogspot.com.

      Thanks for reading!
      Marianne

      Marianne Mancusi
      A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court  - Dorchester Love Spell -  May 2005
      Sk8er Boy - Dorchester SMOOCH - October 2005
      The Camelot Code - Dorchester SMOOCH - 2006
      Boys that Bite - Berkley JAM - 2006

      Do you Yahoo!?