Marianne Mancusi News: Razor Girl - Out Now!

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008

      Hi all,

      Just wanted to drop you a quick note to remind you that my latest book, RAZOR GIRL, is out in stores now. It's part of Dorchester's SHOMI line and I consider it a sort of "Casablanca with zombies" type book. That or a post-apocalyptic pilgramage to Disney World. :)

      Want to know more? Here's the back cover blurb:

      Molly Anderson is not your average twenty-one-year-old. It's been six years since she and her family escaped into a bunker, led by her conspiracy theorist father and his foreknowledge of a plot to bring about the apocalypse. But her father's precautions didn't stop there. Molly is now built to survive.

      Yes, Ian Anderson's favorite book gave him ideas on how to "improve" his daughter. Molly is faster, stronger, and her ocular implants and razor-tipped nails set her apart. Apart, when—venturing alone out of the bunker and into a plague ravaged, monster-ridden wilderness—what Molly needs most is togetherness. Chase Griffin, a friend from her past, is her best bet. But while he and others have miraculously survived, the kind boy has become a tormented man. Together, these remnants of humanity must struggle toward trusting each other and journey to the one place Molly's father believed all civilization would be reborn: the Magic Kingdom, where everyone knows it's a small world after all.

      ~~

      And here's what the reviewers are saying...

      "Opens with danger and will grab your interest immediately. Stellar!"
      –Huntress Reviews

      "An increasingly intense, suspenseful edge-of-the-seat thrilling ride…stunning, cutting edge romance."
      –Merrimon Book Reviews

      "Non-stop thrill ride from page one! Marianne Mancusi spins an eerily marvelous tale in her book RAZOR GIRL."
      –Simply Romance Reviews

      "Mancusi doesn¹t hesitate to take chances and innovate!"
      –Romantic Times

      "Marianne Mancusi has returned with an edgy all-new tale, Razor Girl, filled with fast-paced action and a heroine strong enough to mold her own destiny."
      –SF Scope

      ~~

      Hope you will get a chance to head to your local bookstore this week to pick up your copy! Or you can always grab it online at Amazon .  Just takes a second to order!! :)

      Thanks so much! As always, I greatly appreciate your support!

      Marianne

      www.rebelsofromance.com

      www.mariannm.blogspot.com