Girls that Growl Released! (And win free books!)

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007

      Hi all,

      Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say Happy October and let you know that the 3rd book in my vampire series has just been released this week! It's called GIRLS THAT GROWL and features cheerleading werewolves. :)

      Here's a blurb:

      GIRLS THAT GROWL

      I'm a vampire. I'm also a vampire slayer. (It's a long story-don't ask.) And now I, Rayne MacDonald, Goth Girl, have to try out for THE CHEERLEADING SQUAD?

      You'd think after I saved my coven last semester, I'd get a break or something. I've got enough on my plate: my twin keeps whining about whether or not to go all the way; Mom's boyfriend is moving in; and my man, Jareth, who's now allowed out in the sun, has turned from a dark, brooding hottie vamp into a surfer dude...

      But I'm still on the clock and have a new assignment. A member of the football team has disappeared-and Slayer, Inc. thinks the cheerleaders had something to do with it-and that they're werewolves. I always knew they were a pack of bitc...

      Now they want me to infiltrate the squad and get the dirt. But first, I'll need an extreme prep makeover. If only they'd let me wear fishnets under this revolting uniform...

      ~~

      You can pick up GIRLS THAT GROWL online at Amazon.com  or at your local bookstore.  Can't wait to hear what you think!! :)

      ALSO...to celebrate the release of the book, I've invited a couple of other YA vampire authors to stop by my blog. Come chat with the wonderful PC Cast (Marked) and Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires) at www.mariannem.blogspot.com this week! If you comment by Saturday at midnight, you'll be eligible to win copies of their books! (Alternately, you can win copies of my books by going to their blogs as well: www.pccast.blogspot.com and www.rachelcaine.livejournal.com.

      Thanks for reading and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

      Marianne