7What, No Roses? Release!!

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Jul 5, 2006

      Hi all,

      Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that my new 1920s time travel comedy romance "What, No Roses?" has now been officially released and is sitting on a bookstore shelf near you! :)

      Journey back in time to 1929 Chicago, where our heroine Dora Duncan has to stop her ex-boyfriend from committing yet another St. Valentine's Day Massacre. There's flappers and gangsters and speakeasies--and lots of bathtub gin!! :)

      For more info and a sample chapter, please check out my website: www.mariannemancusi.com. You can order a copy of the book from Amazon  or Barnes and Noble . (Or pick one up at any major bookstore.)

      Thanks for letting me share my news! I hope you enjoy the book!! And just fyi - for those of you waiting for the sequel to my medieval time travel "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court" it'll be out in February 07.

      Marianne Mancusi