6June News from Marianne Mancusi

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Jun 6, 2006

      Can you believe summer is here already? This year seems like it's flying by!

      Next month, my brand new "retro romance" - a time travel comedy called "What, No Roses ?" will be released as part of the Dorchester Love Spell line. Journey with Dora Duncan as she goes back in time to 1929 to stop her ex-boyfriend Nick from committing another St. Valentine's Day massacre. It's got gangsters, flappers, speakeasies - oh my!

      Romantic Times magazine gave "What, No Roses?" four stars and calls it "a romance that's fast, funny and as bubbly as bathtub champagne."

      If you want to read a blurb and sample chapter, make sure you go to my website: www.mariannemancusi.com. And you can pre-order it on Amazon here .

      In honor of the book release, I'm holding a contest through Fresh Fiction.  Enter and you can win a dozen roses and a box of Godiva chocolates. Mmmm!

      Life's been busy lately and I know I've gotten way behind in blogging, but I'm back at it again. So for daily updates, please check out: www.mariannem.blogspot.com.

      And if you have teens in your life, don't forget my April release, "Boys that Bite ." It's a vampire comedy - think Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets MaryJanice Davidson. COS Productions made me a very cool book trailer to promote the book. You can watch it on the homepage of my website . Let me know what you think! I thought it came out really cool.  And for those of you who already read and enjoyed Boys that Bite, the sequel "Stake That!" is out in December. I've added a cover, blurb, and sample chapter  to the website.  Check it out!

      Lastly, if you're on MySpace, make sure you "friend" both "Boys that Bite " and "What, No Roses?"  I've had great fun promoting there!

      I guess that's it for now! I've got to get back to writing "A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest" - the sequel to "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court." It'll be out in February. More to come soon on that!

      Thanks and happy summer!
      Marianne