[marf-dev] [ marf-Feature Requests-3614054 ] Portability to Android

  • SourceForge.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2013
      Feature Requests item #3614054, was opened at 2013-05-28 07:25
      Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by koerakoera
      You can respond by visiting:
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=502903&aid=3614054&group_id=63118

      not just the latest update.
      Category: MARF (general)
      Group: None

      Initial Comment:
      I am working on a voice identification project to check its security potential. I have been trying to run the marf jar in Android and it seems incompatible. Any possibilities to have the jar portable to Android?
      Thanks.