[marf-dev] Marf maven repository

  • Mikael KROK
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hello guys!

      thanks for your great job on that project!

      Do you have a maven repository of MARF? or could you have it installed on
      mvnrepository?

      thanks for your answear.

      Regards

      --
      /!\
    • Serguei A. Mokhov
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2011
        Hi Mikael,

        On Sat, 22 Oct 2011, Mikael KROK wrote:

        > Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 22:32:06 +0200
        >
        > Hello guys!
        >
        > thanks for your great job on that project!

        Thanks.

        > Do you have a maven repository of MARF?

        Not at the moment, no.

        > or could you have it installed on mvnrepository?

        I suppose it could be done. Do you mean making it searchable on maven.org
        and stuff among other artifacts?

        --
        Serguei A. Mokhov, PhD Candidate | /~\ The ASCII
        Computer Science and Software Engineering & | \ / Ribbon Campaign

      • Mikael KROK
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2011
          Hi, Serguei,

          > I suppose it could be done. Do you mean making it searchable on maven.org
          and stuff among other artifacts?

          Yes. that is what i mean.

          It would be great!

          --