Re: [marf-dev] A question about MARF

  • marf-devel-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009
      Thanks Serguei for the quick response
      I appreciated it. I didn't run "SpeakerIdentApp" yet. The problem was when I have double-clicked on the file "testing.bat" I have received the following message which means something is missed in the environment or Java initialization. But as a Java programmer I should be able to find and fix it.
      It seems that you have stayed in the university after the student project.
      Are you still working in the voice recognition or you have switched to other problem area?

      Regards
      /Masoud
      Software engineer-Telecom

      The error message is as below:

      Testing...

      Config: -norm -fft -eucl
      Config: -norm -fft -eucl
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: SpeakerIdentApp
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SpeakerIdentApp
      Config: -norm -fft -cheb
      Config: -norm -fft -cheb