It is our pleasure to circulate the 1st announcement of the International Conference on Mathematical Modeling in Physical Sciences, IC-MSQUARE 2012 ( http://www.icmsquare.net
Prof Constantino Tsallis will be the keynote speaker at the IC-MSQUARE 2012.
The conference aims to promote the knowledge and the development of high-quality research
in mathematical fields that have to do with the applications of other scientific fields and the
modern technological trends that appear in them, these fields being those of Physics,
Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Economics, Sociology, Environmental sciences etc. Some of the main topics are:
- mathematical modeling in Fundamental Physics: e.g. high-energy physics, particle physics, nuclear, atomic, and molecular physics, gravitation, cosmology, astrophysics, plasma physics, electrodynamics, fluid dynamics, condensed-matter physics, chemical physics, chaos, statistical mechanics etc.
- evolutionary computation (Genetic algorithms, Evolutionary programming, Eagle strategy, Swarm intelligence, Ant colony optimization, Particle swarm optimization, Differential evolution etc.)
- mathematical methods and tools for modeling complex physical and technical systems
- software and computer complexes for experimental data processing
- methods, algorithms, and software of computer algebra
- computational chemistry, biology, and biophysics
- new generation computing tools, distributed scientific computing
<li>efficient solvers and nonlinear problems, computational modeling in engineering and science
- multiscale modeling, multiphysics modeling
- progress in discretization methods
Conference Proceedings will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) (http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596)
Full papers will be published in a growing list of special issues in several scientific journals.
You are welcomed to propose a session or a symposium for IC-MSQUARE 2012. Session organizers will be benefited by a 15% refund of their session.
For more information, contact the conference secretariat at secretariat@...
The Conference will be held in Budapest Hungary, at the Conference Center located at the The Mercure Budapest Korona Hotel from September 3 to 7, 2012.
Registration and submission
All the actions related to the IC-MSQUARE 2012 (paper submission, registration etc) may be completed via the Conference website at http://www.icmsquare.net
Accommodation / Transportation
The IC-MSQUARE organizing Committee can help you with transportation and accommodation. For more information, please visit the IC-MSQUARE 2012 website at http://www.icmsquare.net
1 June 2012, Abstract submission deadline
15 June 2012, Notification of acceptance
29 June 2012, Early registration deadline
3 September 2012, Conference paper submission deadline and Conference opening
30 September 2012, Full paper review submission deadline
You may find details of the Conference visiting the Conference website at http://www.icmsquare.net
Looking forward to see you in Budapest!
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Prof T. Kosmas(1), Dr E Vagenas(2) and Prof D. Vlachos(3)
Chairmen of IC-MSQUARE 2012
(1)University of Ioannina<br/>
(2)Academy of Athens<br/>
(3)University of Peloponnese
Please accept our apologies if you receive this e-mail more than once. This e-mail can not be considered spam if the particulars of the sender and the procedures for removal from the recipient list and meets the requirements of European legislation on advertising: "A message should bear the full details of the sender clearly and should give the receiver the possibility of remission". Directive 2002/58/EC Parliament, Relative as A5-270/2001 Parliament.
To unsubscribe from the IC-MSQUARE mailing list, copy the following link to your browser window
Please consider the environment before printing this email