265[marf-dev] Question regarding response coefficients

  • Markus Stocker
    Mar 1, 2012

      The method generateResponseCoefficients() of the class LowPassFilter
      in marf-0.3.0-devel-20070108-fat.jar has the following comment:

      * Create a response that drops all frequencies above 2853 Hz
      * XXX -- Note: 2853Hz = 70 * 128 every 8000Hz

      Can someone explain me how the coefficients have to be calculated? I
      would like to know how I can transform Hz to coefficients.
      Unfortunately, the comment above didn't help me figuring this out.

      marf-devel mailing list