Your Book Is Your Hook! Interview on WomensRadio

  • desi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2012
      Hi--Check out an audio interview I did for Jennifer Wilkov, host of the
      Your Book Is Your Hook! show on WomensRadio in which I discuss:

      * How I got started in publishing
      * Whether anyone can edit for others
      * What advice I have for people who want to start the process of creating a book

      To hear the interview, visit:

      http://www.womensradio.com/2012/08/editing-a-romance-novel-with-two-different-endings/

      or try: http://tinyurl.com/9xxe2pn

      Wishing you peace,
      Marcela Landres
      Author of the e-book "How Editors Think: The Real Reason They Rejected You"
      http://www.marcelalandres.com/
      ***
      To listen to other audio interviews featuring Marcela Landres, please
      visit: http://www.marcelalandres.com/articles.html