432Why We Need More Latino Acquisitions Editors

  • Marcela Landres
    Aug 9, 2013
      Hi--Check out this audio interview I did for the Jeff Rivera Morning Show in which we discuss:

      * the reason so many Latino books have flopped
      * why the world doesn't need more Latino authors
      * how to break into the book biz as an editor

      To listen to the interview, click on the link below or cut and paste into your browser:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3p3dy6TEDg&feature=youtu.be

      Tell me what you think by posting your comments below the interview. Many thanks in advance!

      Blessings,
      Marcela Landres
      Cofounder, Comadres and Compadres Writers Conference
      http://www.countonmebook.com/