Re: 20 Pequot Road

  • sancerre47
    Message 1 of 111 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hi, I'm originally from Salem, class of '64. I
      have had no luck at all trying to locate anyone online
      from that class. Since Marblehead is a neighbor, I was
      wondering if you knew of any links I might go
      to?<br><br>I'm been online since last Dec. and find it easier to
      locate people in Europe than from Salem High school
      days! I now reside in Florida and thought it might be
      nice to converse with some prior grads from the class
      of '64. Figured I'd just take a chance, jump in and
      see if you could help me.<br><br>Thanks for any
      assistance you might be able to provide.
    • soozilah
      Message 111 of 111 , Dec 31, 2002
        We are entering into 2002 - the year of the first
        Class of 1987 reunion!!! We have set a date - 7/6/02
        and a location, the Gerry, AND we are working on a
        website for contributing photos and alum contact info. We
        only have info. for half of our classmates so far - so
        PLEASE send us yours!!!! soozilah@... (Susie Corl)