Re: [maranofamilies] My great grand father appears

  • Peter L. Belmonte
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Congratulations on finding some good info Daniel.  Soon you will want to visit Marano and the Archivio in person!
      Pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        Dear Peter: thank you for your congatulations. About my want to visit Marano, Yes, you are right, I have a desire to go to my ancestor's place, but real possibilities don't allow, for the moment, to make real that wish.
        My compliments
        Daniel Espesir, from La Plata, Argentina