Re: [maranofamilies] thank you for nothing

  • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 2, 2004
      My dear Candela: I´m sorry for my later answer. Personally, I am very interested in your investigation. Only, my personal occupations force me to answer so many days after your very comprehensive offewts.  Please Candela, if we will  try to focus in maranesis people in  general, I need to know  (I will intend to say: we) about your families in Argemntina. Please, offer us your investigation, what ever stills like an aproximation.
      Thanks you very much
      Daniel Espesir
      Lisa Perkins <LPRoots@...> wrote:

      Maria,
      The question that you posed requires research in order
      to respond. I read your message with interest and
      personally was looking forward to responding to you
      when I had time to research my notes.

      We do not have answers to all questions. For many of
      us this is a hobby that we do at our leisure. If you
      think that we are a staff on hand ready to answer
      questions at a moment's notice, then you are in the
      wrong group.

      I hope that you will realize that we share information
      when we have information to share. If we do not have
      anything to share - you may not hear from us. This is
      not a reason to take offense.

      Lisa Perkins

      --- María Candela Lollini
      wrote:

      > Maranesis, thank you for nothing! Candela Lollini
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en
      > cualquier momento y lugar.
      > Encontrá más información aquí.

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/cvArlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y lugar.
      Encontrá más información aquí.

    • Chris Thorsen
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 16, 2004
        Thanks for the info Lisa.  I'll let my husband know.
        Chris

        Lisa Perkins <LPRoots@...> wrote:

        Never mind my last message Chris. I just received the
        invitation to view your photo album on Yahoo. The
        pictures look great! I see that Marano pictures were
        toward the end, but all the pictures from #150-179 are
        blank!!!

        Lisa

        === message truncated ===

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail