Spizzirri family

  • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2004
      Hi everybody
      I am Daniel Espesir, a greatgrandson of a maranesi, Gaspare Spizzirri. He was a shoemaker, according with his declarations to the Census 1895 from Argentina. I don´t know the date his arrriving here. In that year of 1895, he was married and told that his father, Serafino (a tailor) was dead in 1890. So, plus he is analphabet, he departed from Italy between 1890 and 1895. He was a son of Serafino Spizzirri and Teresa Ziccarelli. I found in a list of marriages in USA in 1904 a Beniamino Spizzirri, son of the same fathers. I am looking for my genealogy. If could tell me something of these two brothers, I really aprreciate.
      I read in the past messages the note of Spizzirris are a lot in MArano. As a matter of fact, I don´t found the surname in Argentina, if not in Brazil, Australia and Canada. I doubt if we are actually relatives, but I get the hope of search and found the root of this family.
      Thank you for your time, and for your comprehension.
      Thank you
      Daniel Espesir

      Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnología antispam ¡gratis!
      Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/

    • Christine Thorsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
        Hi, we just came back from Marano and yes the name Spizzirri is well
        know. Also, have you looked for any of your family in Kenosha,
        Wisc. It is also a well known name there. I was borm and raised
        there. My father came from Marano.

        --- In maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Edgardo Espesir

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2004
          Hi, Chris (by the way, is this a name of female -like I guess- or of amale: sorry for my poor English): thank you for your answer. I was lately feared that even this group was abandoned.
          About your information: I guess that Spizzirri surname have a multiple and different roots. I found it in Rende, Malvito, San Vicenzo La Costa, and even out of Cosenza, for example in the Abruzzos. My great-grandparent was born in MM -at least, his siblings was. But I don´t know if the living Spizzirris in Marano are relatives. Same thing happens with Spizzirris in Kenosha (or even in USA in general). I only know that Beniamino Spizzirri was in Chicago, Illinois (I assume near of Kenosha), but he allways travelled back to Italy.
          As a matter of fact, who is the italian (or better, maranesi) surname vinculated to you? For these days, a lot of microfilms of Marano Marchesato from LDS church are in Argentine, and I could looking for your relatives.
          My best wishes
          Daniel Espesir, Argentina

          <deespesir@y...> wrote:
          > Hi everybody
          > I am Daniel Espesir, a greatgrandson of a maranesi, Gaspare
          Spizzirri. He was a shoemaker, according with his declarations to the
          Census 1895 from Argentina. I don´t know the date his arrriving here.
          In that year of 1895, he was married and told that his father,
          Serafino (a tailor) was dead in 1890. So, plus he is analphabet, he
          departed from Italy between 1890 and 1895. He was a son of Serafino
          Spizzirri and Teresa Ziccarelli. I found in a list of marriages in
          USA in 1904 a Beniamino Spizzirri, son of the same fathers. I am
          looking for my genealogy. If could tell me something of these two
          brothers, I really aprreciate.
          > I read in the past messages the note of Spizzirris are a lot in
          MArano. As a matter of fact, I don´t found the surname in Argentina,
          if not in Brazil, Australia and Canada. I doubt if we are actually
          relatives, but I get the hope of search and found the root of this
          family.
          > Thank you for your time, and for your comprehension.
          > Thank you
          > Daniel Espesir
          >
          > Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnología antispam ¡gratis!
          >  Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/

          Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y lugar.
          Encontrá más información aquí.

        • Chris Thorsen
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
            Hi, My family name is Chiappetta. I know my grandparents names were Carmine and Francesca.  2 sisters married 2 brothers so the family is very close. Any information before 1857 would be most helpful. Regards

            <deespesir@y...> wrote:
            > Hi everybody
            > I am Daniel Espesir, a greatgrandson of a maranesi, Gaspare
            Spizzirri. He was a shoemaker, according with his declarations to the
            Census 1895 from Argentina. I don�t know the date his arrriving here.
            In that year of 1895, he was married and told that his father,
            Serafino (a tailor) was dead in 1890. So, plus he is analphabet, he
            departed from Italy between 1890 and 1895. He was a son of Serafino
            Spizzirri and Teresa Ziccarelli. I found in a list of marriages in
            USA in 1904 a Beniamino Spizzirri, son of the same fathers. I am
            looking for my genealogy. If could tell me something of these two
            brothers, I really aprreciate.
            > I read in the past messages the note of Spizzirris are a lot in
            MArano. As a matter of fact, I don�t found the surname in Argentina,
            if not in Brazil, Australia and Canada. I doubt if we are actually
            relatives, but I get the hope of search and found the root of this
            family.
            > Thank you for your time, and for your comprehension.
            > Thank you
            > Daniel Espesir
            >
            > Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnolog�a antispam �gratis!
            >  Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/

            Ahora pod�s usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unif�n, en cualquier momento y lugar.
            Encontr� m�s informaci�n aqu�.

            Do you Yahoo!?
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 16, 2004
              Dear Daniel,
              Now I see that you have answered many of the questions
              I just posed in my last message.

              Right now I don't have any further information on his
              brother Beniamino Spizzirri.

              Is there any information about your great grandfather
              Gaspare that you can share to add to our database? So
              far I have gathered the following:

              Name: Gaspare Spizzirri
              Father: Serafino Spizzirri
              Mother: Theresa Ziccarelli
              Birth Date: ?
              Occupation: 1895 - shoemaker
              Residence: 1895 - Argentina
              Emmigration: From Italy to Argentina bet. 1890-1895
              Wife Name: ?
              Marriage Date: ?
              Children: ?
              Death Date: ?

              Lisa Perkins

              wrote:

              > Hi everybody
              > I am Daniel Espesir, a greatgrandson of a maranesi,
              > Gaspare Spizzirri. He was a shoemaker, according
              > with his declarations to the Census 1895 from
              > Argentina. I don�t know the date his arrriving here.
              > In that year of 1895, he was married and told that
              > his father, Serafino (a tailor) was dead in 1890.
              > So, plus he is analphabet, he departed from Italy
              > between 1890 and 1895. He was a son of Serafino
              > Spizzirri and Teresa Ziccarelli. I found in a list
              > of marriages in USA in 1904 a Beniamino Spizzirri,
              > son of the same fathers. I am looking for my
              > genealogy. If could tell me something of these two
              > brothers, I really aprreciate.
              > I read in the past messages the note of Spizzirris
              > are a lot in MArano. As a matter of fact, I don�t
              > found the surname in Argentina, if not in Brazil,
              > Australia and Canada. I doubt if we are actually
              > relatives, but I get the hope of search and found
              > the root of this family.
              > Thank you for your time, and for your comprehension.
              > Thank you
              > Daniel Espesir
              >
              > Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnolog�a antispam �gratis!
              > Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/

              http://vote.yahoo.com
            • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 16, 2004
                Hi: I ´ve finished yet of answering your previous mail, and reading this, I see there was a misfortune. OK, I´ll try to answer you tne new questions:
                Birth date: I don´t know (see previous mail).
                Occupation: in 1895 and in 1913, he appears as a shoemaker, but in the act of deceasing, appears as "jornalero", a worker without any specialization, and consequently, with low incomes.
                Wife name: Amalia García (see previous mail).
                Marriage date: 24/VIII/1895.
                Death date: 23/V/1929.
                About his children: Manuel Ramón Specir (b. in 24/VI/1896; dead as Manuel Especier in 13/II/1897); Gaspar Alfredo Speciere (born in 21/VIII/1897; deas as Alfredo Gaspar Specieri in 09/IV/23); Amalia Spisir (known, inexplicably, as "Anita" -little Anna-; born 15/V/1900; in 16/III/1950, she changed legally her surname for Specieri; she was married with Diego Seery, a railworker descendant of brittish; the had two daughters, Irma and Alcira, both dead without descendant; Irma, Diego, Alcira and "Anita" dead in this order, but I don´t know the dates); N. Espesir (a dead born female creature in 10/III/02); Manuel Julio Espicsir (b. in 09/VII/04, but declared in 16/IV/1913; he was my grandfather; I don´t know when he changed his surnames to Espesir; in these way, he appeared in his act of deceasing; he died in 12/VIII/63) and María Mariana Esficir (b. 11/II/13 and dead in the eighties). All the children made his lifes in La Plata.
                Any other question, at your service
                Best wishes
                Daniel Espesir

                Lisa Perkins <LPRoots@...> wrote:

                Dear Daniel,
                Now I see that you have answered many of the questions
                I just posed in my last message.

                Right now I don't have any further information on his
                brother Beniamino Spizzirri.

                Is there any information about your great grandfather
                Gaspare that you can share to add to our database? So
                far I have gathered the following:

                Name: Gaspare Spizzirri
                Father: Serafino Spizzirri
                Mother: Theresa Ziccarelli
                Birth Date: ?
                Occupation: 1895 - shoemaker
                Residence: 1895 - Argentina
                Emmigration: From Italy to Argentina bet. 1890-1895
                Wife Name: ?
                Marriage Date: ?
                Children: ?
                Death Date: ?