Chicagolanders read this

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Dear Maranesi,
      For those of you who live in the Chicago area, please see the following:

      News Flash!!! PIP Chapter 1 be entertaining a special guest at our
      meeting on February 18 in Woodridge Illinois at Suparossa Ristorante
      Italiano. Author Dominic Candeloro will be attending to present and
      discuss his new book "Chicago's Italians, Immigrants, Ethnics,
      American". Mr. Candeloro will have copies of his books available for
      those that are interested in purchasing.
      Reservations are required. If you have not already reserved your spot,
      please RSVP to LPROOTS@... or by calling Lisa Perkins at
      847-705-5759. Your reservation must be made by the Sunday preceding the
      event (February 15) so that we can make the appropriate dinner
      reservations. Meeting cost is $13 per person and includes a traditional
      Italian dinner and softdrinks. Cash bar.

      Lisa Perkins
      LPROOTS@... or L.A.Perkins@...
      847-705-5759