Tenuta Family

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2003
      I received the following email - does anyone have an answer?

      Hi my name is Frank Fortino, I was born in Marano Principato. My family immigrated to the US in 1965. We knew the Tenuta family of Marano Principato. I'm wondering is Bob Tenuta related to them.  Oh by the way we still make Turdiddri and Scaliddre every Christmas. Hope to hear from you soon.  Regards Frank Fortino