[maranofamilies] Updates

  • lisaperkins@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1999
      Hi all - you sure have been quiet!
      Just to let you know that I updated the web site a little bit. The
      list of the site's contributors are now accessable from the main page
      (oops) and I also added a brief writeup regarding the steps I went
      through to do the research and put the web site up (I get alot of blind
      letters from folks asking "how I did it" so now I can just forward them
      to the write-up.)

      http://people.ce.mediaone.net/lisaperkins/index.html

      I hope you all enjoyed your halloween. Keep in touch!

      Lisa Perkins