Fwd: Italians and their Cars Joke

  • charlene misurelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002

       Hello All:

      Well its been kind of quiet so I thought that maybe I send this joke that I got. I think its funny and I hope no one will be offended.  Merry Christmas to everyone!

      Italians and their Cars

      Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
      The Italian Customs Officer stops them and tells them,
      "It'sa illegal to putta fivea peoples in a Quattro."

      "Vot do you mean it's illegal?" asks the German driver.
      "Quattro meansa four," replies the Italian official.
      "Quattro is just ze name of ze automobile!", the Germans yell.               "Look at ze papers, ze car is zesigned to karry 5 persons."

      "You can'ta pulla thata one ona me!" replies the Italian customs officer.
       "Quattro meansa four. You have fivea peoples ina your car and you are      abreaking the law."

      The German driver replies angrily, "Zis is verbotten, ya dumbkopfen!          Ve call Herr zupervisor over. I vant to
      speak to experten, someone viz more intelligence!"

      "Sorry," responds the Italian officer,"He can'ta come,
      He's abusy with twoa guys in a Fiat Uno."

      Do you Yahoo!?