Re: Marano Family

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002

      >Dear Lisa:
      >
      >Looking at website at record ID: #I6951 for Innocenza Aiello. This is one in my family line and have copies of civil records to verify exact birth and other information. She was born 10 May 1885. How do I change information on your website with the correct information?
      >
      >Thanks.
      >Bev Alessandroni-Adamski

      Dear Bev,
      You can either email me, but even better is to use the forms on the web
      site. The forms include all the information that can possibly be
      gathered from the record. Just fill out as much as you can.
      Link: http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilfmm/submit_records.htm
      <http://www.rootsweb.com/%7Eilfmm/submit_records.htm>

      Lisa
      PS: I have forwarded this to the discussion list in case others have
      the same question.