Updated Database

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2002
      Hi Group,
      I just uploaded an updated database which includes all Marriages in
      Marano Marchesato reported in 1904. Since the last update of 5/27/2002,
      there are 118 new individuals included on the database for a total of
      7,267. 59 out of the 118 new individuals resulted from the 1904
      marriage update.

      Check it out at:
      http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=marano

      Interestingly, today I added about 16 marriage records. For each
      marriage record, 6 people are usually listed (the bride, the groom and
      both their parents.) On a new database, this would have resulted in 96
      individuals (16 records x 6 people per record). But since this was a
      database of already existing families, many of the folks in the marriage
      records were already on the database, and the result was an increase of
      only 59 people.

      Lisa Perkins