[Fwd: COI Newsletter]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
      Hi group!

      I got ahold of a great issue of COI (Communes of Italy)
      newsletter/magazine which focused on Cosenza. I asked the editor the
      specifics of ordering individual issues and also subscribing to it on an
      annual basis. Following is our correspondence:

      Grace Lancieri Olivo wrote:

      > Hi Lisa
      >
      > Individual and back issues are available to non-subscribers, at a cost of
      > $12 each. [They are available to annual subscribers for $8.00]. I would be
      > happy to supply copies to your group. It's a wonderful issue - one of only
      > 2-3 issues that are this overwhelmingly packed with information about the
      > featured province. Sometimes a province is just so big or so interesting
      > that there isn't room for many other articles - it happened with Cosenza,
      > Palermo and Bari provinces.
      >
      > Additionally, you may be interested to know that I plan to include at least
      > one article of Calabrian interest in all upcoming issues.
      >
      > Have them send a check [payable to "L&G, Inc"] to Comunes of Italy, PO Box
      > 2500, Ventnor, NJ 08406-0500 along with a brief note as to the issue they
      > want.
      >
      > Grace Lancieri Olivo, graceo@...
      > Editor, Comunes of Italy Magazine
      > http://www.ItalianAncestry.com/coi
      > http://home.earthlink.net/~graceo
      > ICQ# 7153131

    • Bill Volpentest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
        Dear Lisa,

        Thanks for the information about the Calabria articles in the Communes of
        Italy issue.

        Bill Volpentest