Achille Ruffolo, son of Luigi Ruffolo and Maria Provenzano

  • MJRuffolo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      Greetings fellow Maranese--

      I just returned from my first viewing of the LDS microfilm of Marano births
      (1880-1900). It's enough to make you go blind reading that old European
      script--but I found my Dad's birth record--and it turns out he is the child
      of Luigi Ruffolo and Maria PROVENZANO, not DeBartolo as I've always
      believed!!

      Hopefully I'll get back next week to continue looking for my Uncle Frank
      (Francesco) and a sister. Finding out my grandmother was Maria Provenzano
      provides the link I've been looking for to connect with the Pietro and Louisa
      Ruffolo born to Luigi and Maria.

      If anyone needs a look-up, let me know. Though I've only got the microfilm
      with the births listed, I also ordered the one with marriages and deaths, so
      it should be here within the next couple of weeks.

      Mary Jane