RE: [maranofamilies] More obits

  • Graham Mehl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013

      Hi Louise,

      Finally got to processing your email.

      I checked my family tree and I unfortunately do not have a match.  The name Rosina Serpe appears, but is born in 1852.

      Thank you for the info. I will save your email in case I come across anything in the future.

      --

      Graham Mehl

      mehl@...

      "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;  I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." -- Isaiah 42:16