More obits

  • Oldiani@...
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2013
      Hi all,

      Dad sent along a couple new obits that don't fit in my tree but may in one of yours.  Here they are:

      Emilio Ruffolo son of Eugenio Ruffolo and Rosaria Caruso. He was born 24 August 1923 in Marano Marchesato. His wife is Rita Scilia

      Rosina Serpe daughter of Vincenzo Morrone and Vincenza Ruffolo. She was born 2 February 1924 in Marano Marchesato. She married Frank J. Serpe

      Let me know if there are any matches.

      Louise
    • Graham Mehl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013

        Hi Louise,

        Finally got to processing your email.

        I checked my family tree and I unfortunately do not have a match.  The name Rosina Serpe appears, but is born in 1852.

        Thank you for the info. I will save your email in case I come across anything in the future.

        --

        Graham Mehl

        mehl@...

        "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;  I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." -- Isaiah 42:16