Re: [maranofamilies] obituaries

  • rose pennington
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
      Hi All,
      My gg-grandmother was a Covelli also.  Didn't some of them go to Kenosha?

      Rose

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013
        Rose,

        As far as I know most of the Covellis went to Kenosha and Chicago, What was your gg-grandmother's first name and married name?
        My grandfather was Filiberto C,, the son of Leopoldo C.and Teresa Belmonte; Leoplodo was the son of Bruno C. and Orsola Tenuta.

        John