Re: [maranofamilies] obituaries

  • Jaandrzzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
      Hi Louise,

      My mother was a Covelli -- part of the group that moved from Kenosha to Buffalo-Lackawanna,NY. I'd be interested in the obit on Luigi Covelli.

      John Andreozzi

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
        Hi All,
        My gg-grandmother was a Covelli also.  Didn't some of them go to Kenosha?

        Rose

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013
          Rose,

          As far as I know most of the Covellis went to Kenosha and Chicago, What was your gg-grandmother's first name and married name?
          My grandfather was Filiberto C,, the son of Leopoldo C.and Teresa Belmonte; Leoplodo was the son of Bruno C. and Orsola Tenuta.

          John