1877 Birth Index for Marano Marchesato

  • Mary Jane R
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      Does anyone have a copy of the non-transcribed birth index for 1877? I am trying to track down birth records for a couple of cousins who were born in 1877. I would happily take on the task of transcription if someone would email it to me.

      This list has been quiet for a while...it'll be Christmas in a few months, time to start showing recipes and talking about family traditions. I always enjoyed those posts so much.

      Mary Jane