Happy Woman´s Day!

  • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
      Hi, today, March 8th, is the International Day of Woman.
      Happy day for all of you, donne of Marano!

      Respectfully,
      Daniel Espesir

      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
    • rose pennington
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
        Oh Daniel, thank you so much.  Wish we heard about it more in the US.  It sounds so nice.

        Rose

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2010
          I had never heard of this holiday either. Thank you Daniel for thinking of us.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2010
            Thanks Daniel.