Re: [maranofamilies] Greetings for all

  • rose pennington
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      What a beautiful sentiment, Lisa!

      Best wishes during this holiday season to you, Daniel, and each and every Maranesi in the group, and to those who share our Calabrian heritage.  At this time of year, traditions of family bind the past to the present, and build the link to the future through our next generation.  While many of us are so busy right now, it is refreshing to take a minute to reflect of the one gift we have all been given; our heritage.

      Merry Christmas to all!

      Rose

      From: Daniel Edgardo Espesir <deespesir@yahoo. com.ar>
      Subject: [maranofamilies] Greetings for all
      To: "Grupo de Yahoo Maranesi" <maranofamilies@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 1:38 AM

      Dear friends and relatives of Maranesi Group:

                                                                           Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all!

      I wish all of you got the best in these days with your family, friends and whoever you feel yours.

      And you get a happy 2010.

      (Sorry for my English).

      Daniel Espesir (formerly, Sipizzirri).

      http://ar.mujer. yahoo.com/ cocina/