Some obits

  • Oldiani@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Mom keeps sending obits from Kenosha that might be in the tree.  These aren't in my tree so if they are in yours let me know and I'll send along the obit to you.

      Rita Ruffolo born Dec 2, 1925 in Marano Marchesato to Benedetto Sicilia and Innocenza Nigro, married to Emilio Ruffolo.

      Yoland Pieraneli born October 22, 1920 in Racine to Salvatore Aiello and Palma Molinaro, married to Philip Pierangelo

      Joseph Ritacca born April 29, 1915 in Chicago, parents not listed. Wife's name is Yolanda.

      Happy hunting, Louise Juliani