  • Barbara Renouf
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Friends, Thank you for accepting me into your Marano Families, I am anxious to see if we might be related or if I can learn more about Rende.  It is a beautiful country side and we had a very enjoyable time meeting relatives and seeing the local society.  It was the trip of a lifetime.  Sincerely, Barbara Renouf

    • rose pennington
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hi Barbara,

        Welcome to the group.  Which surnames from the Rende/Marano Marchesato/Marano Principato area are in your family background?

        Rose P

        Dear Friends, Thank you for accepting me into your Marano Families, I am anxious to see if we might be related or if I can learn more about Rende.  It is a beautiful country side and we had a very enjoyable time meeting relatives and seeing the local society.  It was the trip of a lifetime.  Sincerely, Barbara Renouf

      • hja_42
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
          Most of my family is from Rende. The names I have are Volpentesta,
          Rende, Chiappetta, Perri and Metallo just to name a few.

          I do have notes, if there is a name you need I would be happy to check
          my notes.

          Helen

          -- In maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Renouf <bannrenouf@...>