Calabia Homecoming - 2010

  • charlene misurelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hi:

      I noticed the "group" has been real quiet as of late. Enjoying the summer holidays.

      Came across this website. Check it out, BIG celebration in 2010!!!
      Looking for ancestors? maybe we should all make a point of going, we'll all get to meet each other, share stories and maybe even find lost relatives!!!

      Charlene Misurelli - Calgary, Alberta

    • Caesar, Karen M.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
        Boy. That sounds like a good time!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2008

          Karen, thank you for the link, I have registered and will get their newsletter.

          I am up for this trip.   Wouldn't it be nice to get the group to go?

          Diane

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 24, 2008

            Yes

            BILL CHIAPPETTA

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 24, 2008
              That would be really nice. I could handle that!