Antonio DiBartolo and Gelsomina Savaglio Marriage Pub. (1859)

  • rose pennington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008

      Hi Everyone -

      I'm trying to determine if a group member has an ancestor named Gelsomina Savaglio, whose parents are Matteo Savaglio and Maria Covello, from MP.  I found this entry on Ancestry.com.  The source was listed as the Antonio DiBartolo and Gelsomina Savaglio marriage pub. in 1859.

      If any of these names are familiar to someone in the group, please contact me.  There may be a connection since my own gg-grandparents had the same names, from the same place, at the same time period.  My g-grandmother was Filomena Rosaria Savaglio and Gelsomina may have been a sibling.  I am researching that branch in the family tree right now and any info would be so helpful.

      Thanks.

      Rose