Re: [maranofamilies] Just for my calm

  • rose pennington
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Dear Daniel,
      I don't know about the rest of the group, but the only message I got was this short one - not the whole message.
      Rose

      Daniel Edgardo Espesir <deespesir@...> wrote:
      I have written a few moments ago a long message to you, but I got the hunch that was erased before I send you.
      PLease, tell me if you got the whole messenge.
      My best wishes for all,
      Daniel Espesir, La Plata, Argentina

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle. Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
      Visitá www.tuprimeratarjet a.com.ar

    • Diane PATTERSON
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        DANIEL, IF YOU ARE TALKING TO ME  DIANE, IT RECEIVE A NICE LONG EMAIL REGARDING WEDDINGS AND DEATHS.   I WILL ANSWER YOU TOMORROW WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME, JUST GOT BACK  FROM SAN DIEGO.

        FONDLY  DIANE,

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
          Hi Diane: no, I was talking about a mail to the group that, evidently,  I was right that don´t was mailed.
          About the personal mail I sent you, I am not such impatient.
          Friendly,
          Daniel
          PS: I´ll try again with that mail for all the group. How I hate when this thing happens.