Re: [maranofamilies] Fw: Old county records being put online

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Ginny,
      Thanks for sharing this story with us.  I am excited to see how it will work.  Right now I can find alot of old records indexed at http://www.sos.state.il.us/departments/archives/archives.html website, and then I have to figure out who to write to and how much to pay to get a copy of it.  And then I am not always sure that this record is the person I am looking for.  Hopefully this service will allow us to look at the record before we have to pay to download it.

      Lisa Perkins
      From: <Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 4:14 PM
      Subject: Old county records being put online