Another Newbie....

  • christine_turza
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Sorry it took me so long to start my first post. My brother just got
      married and it was summer....so I had a hard time getting back to the
      computer.

      I came across your site, while I was looking my great-grandparents
      records. They came over from Marano Principato in 1924.

      My great-grandmother is Vincenzina Ruffolo & great-grandfather is
      Pietro Magnocavallo. They had three daughters; Raffaela, Lou & Ida (my
      grandmother).

      All daughters are still alive and living in Chicago . My whole family
      lives either in the city of Chicago or in the suburbs.

      I have exchanged a couple emails with Anthony Molinaro already....and
      our families are connected. Actually, my father told me that my
      grandmother mentions the Molinaros often.

      Unfortunately, my grandmother had a stroke a few years back so getting
      information out of her is taking some time....but I am working on it!

      Anyways, thanks for adding me to your group!

      -- Christine