[maranofamilies] Carmine Perfetti's marriage location

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
      Diane,
      looking at the birth record for Carmine Perfetti, handwritten at the
      bottom is the place of his marriage to Emilia Belmonte. I cannot make
      out the name of the comune. Can you?
      Lisa
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
        My mother thinks it reads The marriage of Emilia Belmonte date 9/7/1899
        in the Comune of Lattarico. Their printing and writing are terrible to
        figure out. It is in the right area so that must be the spelling.
        There is nothing else that is close to it. Hope this helps.

        Diane