Research in South America

  • Helen Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi Maranesi,

      While doing some research, I came across a very
      interestng website:www.studiomassimo.com/dbase.asp.
      It is in Spanish, but I didn't have any problem
      understanding it. It listed Italians that left Italy
      for South America.

      I just thought it might be interesting for of you also
      had families that migrated to South America.

      Helen

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
        Helen: at least, from Spizzirri and other last names related, there is a lot of maranesis inmigrated to South America.
        Tahnk you for your message 'cause informed americans that italians, specially maranesis search all the horizons that they saw the best: US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, and so on.
        My best wishes to all
        Daniel Espesir, from Argentina

        1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
        Abrí tu cuenta aquí