New Orleans and the hurricane. OFF TOPIC

  • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 2, 2005
      Dear americans members of the group: I write you a non-genealogical mail.
      I am wrtting from the distance to you to express my sorrow and solidarity for the disgraces that came recently over New Orleans and other parts of America in these days with the hurricane.
      My feelings are with you.
      I hope you could solve the situation of that poor people without houses and other losses. And my griefs for the dead and missing people.
      Daniel Espesir, from Argentina

      1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      Abrí tu cuenta aquí
    • Caesar, Karen M.

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 5, 2005
          Daniel, as always you are thinking of other's even so far away. God Bless you!

          "Caesar, Karen M." <Caesar@...> wrote:
          Thank you Daniel. That's very nice of you.

          Dear americans members of the group: I write you a non-genealogical mail.
          I am wrtting from the distance to you to express my sorrow and solidarity for the disgraces that came recently over New Orleans and other parts of America in these days with the hurricane.
          My feelings are with you.
          I hope you could solve the situation of that poor people without houses and other losses. And my griefs for the dead and missing people.
          Daniel Espesir, from Argentina

          1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
          Abrí tu cuenta aquí

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • rose pennington
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 5, 2005
            Just another thank you, Daniel.  We have so much to learn to help so many in need.

            Rose

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 6, 2005
              Dear american members of the group, specially Rose Pennington, Chris Thorsen and Karen Cesar: I thank you for your surprising (but welcomed) words.
              Sincerely, I felt unhappy for the disgraces that Katrina means to an important group of americans.
              Just a couple of subjects: first, the Nature is a power that mankind couldn't dominate.
              Second, the human beings could arrive to an agreement about we must do. But, it is more easy arrange we don't want. We don't want the pain, the suffering, the hunger and needs. It's a begining to achieve an agreement.
              Third,  the people with his needs satisfied will be more "civilized" and indulgent, even compromised with other pains. But the poor will live with  sides of angry, envy and vilence.
              Fourth, in cases as such the people suffering disasters, we could view the two faces of the mankind: ones, armed, and disposed to robbering and stealing (maybe 'cause the desesperation) and will be the focus of the media; others, pure heart, would be an example of altruism, effort and help for the people.
              These laters, never, appeared in the media, but I don´t know there exists.
              Lately, I heared there is a political difference between Bush and the governor of Louisiana. But this theme is a political question of americans, and I don't want intruding myself in internal affairs of a third country.
              Again, I just only telling you that my interest is expressing my sorrow for the situation of New Orleans (your french city) and other parts of America because the disgrace of Katrina.
              My best wishes to all of you, and specially for that suffering people
              Daniel Espesir, from Argentina ( in the southest cone of Americas)