Re: [maranofamilies] Father's Day around the world/An answer

  • Daniel Edgardo Espesir
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2005
      Dear Charlene: I thank you for your information. Effectively, the Day of Fathers is conmemorated around the world upon the northamerican father. Like you said, there are some exceptions: Spain, Italy and Belgium; Germany and Sweden; and I add, Brazil and Uruguay.
      In other kind of subjects, I'll search the Misurellis once I got the list of MM's from 1824 to 1831.
      Please; Charlene: I do know you are living in Canada. Could you tell me in which city do you live?
      My best regards
      Daniel Espesir, from La Plata, Argentina

      1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      Abrí tu cuenta aquí