    From: mjmoretti2001 <michaeljmoretti@...>
    To: maranofamilies <maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Sat, Jul 13, 2013 3:25 pm
    Subject: [maranofamilies] Trip to Calabria

    I will be in Italy for business in two weeks and am planning a vacation tour of Italy around the business trip. I will be in the country from July 25th to August 2nd, starting in Milan and working my way down through Florence, Rome, and Naples. I plan to be in Casenza on or about August 30 and 31 and am planning to visit Marano Marchesato and Marano Principato. I have heard that English is difficult in Marano M and P, but does anyone know how I will do with English in Casenza?

    Also, any other advice or recommendations would be really appreciated.

    Michael Moretti

  • Show all 7 messages in this topic