      From: Jaandrzzi <JAAndrzzi@...>
      To: maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: johnandreozzi@...
      Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 8:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [maranofamilies] obituaries

      Hi Louise,

      My mother was a Covelli -- part of the group that moved from Kenosha to Buffalo-Lackawanna,NY. I'd be interested in the obit on Luigi Covelli.

      John Andreozzi

      -----Original Message-----From: Oldiani <Oldiani@...>To: maranofamilies <maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 2:06 pmSubject: [maranofamilies] obituaries

      Hi all,  Dad sent along three obituaries from Kenosha.  They don't fit in my tree but if they do in one of yours, let me know and I'll send it along.  Here they are:

      Eugene R. Aiello, 1930-2013, son of Salvatore Natale Aiello and Giovannina Salerno
      Antonio Passarelli, 1927-2013, son of Francesco Passarelli and Virginia Tenuta
      Covelli, Luigi, 1928-2013, son of Achille Covelli and Gulia Fortuna.

      Hope all is well with you.  Happy Hunting, Louise
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic