    From: Megan Perri 1 <Slvrshadows@...>
    To: "maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com" <maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 12:11 PM
    Subject: Re: [maranofamilies] Birth records from Italy

    Thanks for the information, although I don't think my Italian is at the level I can call there, not yet anyways! Do you know about fees? I've been doing research into it and it seems I have to submit a form and an international money order or postage so it can be sent to me.

    Thanks,
    Megan Perri

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Aug 24, 2011, at 10:02 PM, William Spizzirri <wspizzi@...> wrote:

    I had some success by calling the Marano Marchesato city hall at: 0984 641048  fax: 0984 641914 They are currently 7 hours ahead of U.S. central time.

    address:
    Comune Di Marano Marchsato
    87040  (Provincia Di Cosenza)