      Thanks,
      Megan Perri

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 24, 2011, at 10:02 PM, William Spizzirri <wspizzi@...> wrote:

      I had some success by calling the Marano Marchesato city hall at: 0984 641048  fax: 0984 641914 They are currently 7 hours ahead of U.S. central time.

      address:
      Comune Di Marano Marchsato
      87040  (Provincia Di Cosenza)

      From: Megan <Slvrshadows@...>
      To: maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:32 PM
      Subject: [maranofamilies] Birth records from Italy

      Good evening,

      Does anyone have any experience with requesting birth records from Italy? I'm trying to get my great-grandparents (one I believe born in Marano and the other I know was born in Platania, Catanzaro, although I recently discovered his parents were from Cosenza). I'm working on dual-citizenship.

      Thank you,

      Megan Perri

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic