1818Re: [maranofamilies] I am off to Calabria!

  • William Spizzirri
    Aug 25, 2011
      I hope you have a great time there. I was there in May and it was great. My family there (Marano Marchesato and Castrolibro) gave me a lesson on how to welcome someone. They were great. We also visited LaSila in the mountains. That was a nice day trip. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Cosenza and it was very nice.

      From: LisaAnn <LPRoots@...>
      To: maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:40 PM
      Subject: [maranofamilies] I am off to Calabria!

      Hi everyone. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am going on my Calabria trip Sept 10-24. I am planning on visiting Marano Marchesato at least once during the trip, I have leisure days on the 12th, 15th and the 19th. A friend of mine offered to pick me up and take me to the town to see my relatives on one of those days. Now I only have to get in touch with those relatives to let them know I am coming.

      I have a planned visit to Cosenza the morning of the 13th,to Castrolibero on as well as the church of San Francesco di Paola in Paola on the morning of the 15th. On the 22 we drive to Rome and spend the remainder of our trip there.

      Any words of wisdom?

      Lisa Perkins

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic