1817Re: [maranofamilies] Re: Trip to Cosenza

  • Erminia Angilletta
    Aug 24, 2011
      Yes, totally rough week.  Last night's storm was quite the show,  It was almost impossible to sleep for a while with all the thunder and lighting.  Thankfully no tornado hit here although they think it hit some other places in Southern Ontario.

      But with the humidex we're supposed to have temperatures of about 36C the rest of the week..
      Nuccia
      http://www.gentedimaregenealogy.com
      http://www.calabriaexchange.com
      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

      On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:51 AM, charlene misurelli <ccmisure@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone!
      Nice to see action on the website again!!

      Dan:
      Was HAPPY to see that you are going to Rende next year. I am planning a trip too, but could not find a tour group that goes there, so I was just thrilled to see your message.

      I live in Calgary Alberta and my grandfather came from Rende and I always wanted to go there. He was on his way to Kenosha to live with family there but got stuck here.

      Anyway, when do you plan to go? I can go anytime, just not July or August as anything above 25c is killer heat for us. (Are you flying out of Toronto?)
      Would really appreciate details on the best way to get there and where to stay, would like to spend a month checking the "tree".  NO, I won't be driving on account of other members, like Bill Spizzeri who said driving is a "nightmare" and I don't think God is even in the car with you over there. (My cuz claims he gets out and walks).

      Anybody else planning to go? We can make this a group trip??

      PS sounds like the East is having a very bad week. Jack Layton, tornado, earthquake and now a hurricane on the way...

      Charlene Misurelli