      From: nmaritch <wrigley84@...>
      To: maranofamilies <maranofamilies@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 6:45 am
      Subject: [maranofamilies] Family History Center in Kenosha

      Hello,

      I have recently relocated to SE Wisconsin, and I am ready to pick up the genealogy trail again. Has anyone used the FHC in Kenosha? What is their equipment like? Do they have printers?

      Thanks,
      Nicole Maritch

      Families searching: Greco, Ruffalo, Ruffolo, Aiello, Molinaro, Infusino, Totero.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic