Shabeer Ali invites you to connect

  • Shabeer Ali via Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 10:24 AM
      Shabeer Ali invites you to connect
      this email was sent to you by an automated system - please do not reply directly
      Yahoo! Messenger
      Join Shabeer Ali on Yahoo! Messenger.
      Hi! Come join me on Yahoo! Messenger so we can chat, share files, watch videos and more.

      Stay in the loop with all your friends. Get started

      • Stay connected at home, at work, or on the go
      • Have fun with games, emoticons, and more
      • Join a community of over 100 million people from around the world
      Join Your Friends
      Y! Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      Trouble with the button above? Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser's address bar:
      http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=us&sig=wXjDGivSGtjai5y8_hV429aXObP3bztNVlO4RqGVlFNic9ut9aVsaNa.